Joining the company in 1991, Kevin’s project responsibilities include:
Day-to-day executive responsibility for the project. Main liaison between project team, on-site staff, Architect and Owner. Attend all on-site construction meetings.
Pre-construction activities including:
Value engineering, overall planning, conceptual estimates (as required), subcontractor qualifications, subcontractor pricing and scope clarifications, schedule development, procurement of long lead items and contract administration.
Construction activities including:
General oversight of all project management operations, overall schedule and budget monitoring, bulletin pricing, processing of Owner/Architect directed changes, attend project meetings and formulation of pay request.
- City Hall Artspace
- 24G Thunderbird Lanes
- Wegner Law Offices
- Wade Trim - Guardian Building
- Voyageur Academy
- Transpec Corporation
- The Salvation Army Thrift Store
- St. Joseph Catholic Church
- Snethkamp Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram
- Schoolhouse Montessori Academy
- Rave Computer Association, Inc.
- Panasonic Automotive Systems of America/Sanyo
- NSF International
- Mike Savoie Chevrolet
- Lochbridge Project
- Kelly Services, Inc.
- John R Rowhouse
- Grosse Pointe War Memorial
- Flagstar Bank - St. Clair Shores
- Flagstar Bank - Harrison Township
- Flagstar Bank - Grosse Pointe Woods
- Flagstar Bank - Grosse Pointe
- Flagstar Bank - Grand Blanc
- Detroit Auto Dealers Association
- Cambridge Crossings
- Birmingham Chrysler Collision
- Al Deeby Dodge
- Acura of Troy
- 89 Kercheval Avenue
- Brieden Consulting Project