The two-story Blue Moon building was constructed in 1886 and originally occupied by a grocer and druggist. The now vacant building will be rehabilitated for commercial use. The first floor will contain retail space, while the second floor will have office space. Next door to the Blue Moon are two commercial buildings, each one-story, that will be demolished to allow for a new three-story, 23,772 square foot commercial structure containing retail space on the first floor and commercial space on the second and third floors. The building has been designed to complement the existing historic buildings.